12/12/13 3:40 Nutcracker update

12/12/13 3:40 –

Thank you all for your patience.  Talked to Shelly.  She can’t get into town.  I’m already downtown and if anyone can make it here safely, we can rehearse.  It’s totally voluntary and people need to make the best decision for themselves.

Busy streets like 3rd and 4th street are fairly clear.  Streets with less traffic where the snow is still packed down are very very icy.  I just walked along 2nd street and it’s very slippery and cars are spinning their wheels.

So – I will be at the studio about 5 or 5:15.  If you want to come down for a warm up barre, we’ll run what ever we can with who ever can get there.

Thanks – Debi

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s